Visitors are most welcome at Chigwell Golf Club and green fees are available throughout the year by prior arrangement with the Pro Shop on 020 8500 2384 or with the office on 020 8500 2059.
The fastest and most efficient way to book a time is online by CLICKING HERE
Before booking, please be aware that Chigwell Golf Club holds a dress code policy which can be viewed by clicking HERE.
The green fee rates for Winter 2020 are as follows. Please check the homepage of the website for the course status and any suspensions to trolley use.
PLEASE NOTE: The Club has undergone bunker refurbishment between 1st - 22nd October 2020 on holes 8, 9 and 14. The work is complete but means the bunkers and new turf are NO PLAY ZONES. We have reduced the rate to reflect these works. For further information, please contact the office on 0208 500 2059.
|GREEN FEE TYPE
||WEEKENDS & B HOL
|Visitor - 18 Holes
|Visitor - Four Ball Offer
|Member Guest (after Midday)
|Twilight (after 2pm)
|County Card and Emergency Services
||£35 (after 2pm)
COVID-19 - Member & Visitor Notice
Current Chigwell GC COVID Alert Level: HIGH
Over and above all legal requirments, we are further committed to being a COVID-secure workplace and facility. Before arriving at the Club, all visitors must read and agree to our guidance, which can be found by clicking on the links below:
The following rules inside the Clubhouse will apply from Saturday 17th October.
- People must not socialise with anybody outside of their household or support bubble in any indoor setting.
- People may continue to socialise in a group of up to six, outside only.
- Masks are to be worn at all times inside the Clubhouse, except when seated at a table to eat or drink. This will include our members of staff.
- Masks also have to be worn on entry to the Proshop, as well as by the Proshop staff at all times.
- The Clubhouse must operate table-service only. We ask members and guests to stay away from the bar at all times.
- When seated at your table, a member of staff will ask you to fill in a “Track and Trace” form. This will include the date, your name, contact number and time of arrival in the Clubhouse
- All hospitality venues must close at 10pm, so last orders will be at approximately 9:15pm.
For any questions or concerns, please contact the General Manager, Ben Driver, at email@example.com.