Course closed due to government lockdown
Because you are a visitor, we want you to enjoy a memorable golfing experience. To ensure a full measure of enjoyment please read the information below.
On the course the following are permitted:
- Weather-protective clothing specifically designed for golf.
- Accredited golf shirts or roll necks, always tucked in except for ladies when designed for outside wear.
- Accredited golf footwear and trousers but no jeans or combat trousers.
- Knee-length tailored shorts with knee length socks or any white socks.
In the clubhouse the following are permitted:
- Accredited golf shirts, roll necks or collared shirts.
- Trousers or smart jeans, knee-length tailored shorts with knee length socks or any white socks.
- Leisure and deck shoes (socks optional) and smart trainers.
- Clean, spikeless golf shoes April to September only.
In the clubhouse the following are not considered acceptable:
- Rainwear, hats, caps or visors.
- Ripped or faded jeans or combat trousers.
- Trainers that are not smart and men's open-toed footwear.
- Any wet or muddy clothing and shoes.
- Golf shoes of any style October to March.
In the dining room smart casual dress is required after 6pm and Sunday lunchtime.
The changing of clothing or footwear in the car park is not permitted and members and visitors are asked to use the changing rooms provided.
Please use the locker room to change into or out of your golfing attire. The Office, Bar or Professional Shop will give you the code for the day upon arrival.
Mobile phones may not be used on the golf course with the exception of a medical emergency. Calls may not be made or received in the clubhouse and phones should be maintained on “silent or vibrate” mode at all times but may be used in the clubhouse to text. Calls made or taken outside the clubhouse must occur in a suitable area away from the course or the clubhouse with consideration for others.Please share the above guidelines with your guests.