The successful candidate will be passionate about delivering great quality food and drink, combined with excellent service. Reporting to the Head Chef, they will be an integral part of a small team in an efficient, well organised and clean kitchen. The Chef / Cook will share the Club’s vision for producing consistent and great tasting food that is well presented for our members and their guests. They must have their own transport and be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings to suit the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Work in a busy kitchen to prepare daily breakfasts and lunches.
• Function catering, including Sunday lunches and buffets, for member events, parties, wakes, business meetings more.
• Ensure the kitchen is cleaned to an impeccable standard, is well organised and efficient.
• Strict compliance with all health & safety requirements and systems.
Qualifications and Skills
• Level 2 food safety & hygiene for catering preferable or can be provided by the Club.
• High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
• Must be reliable and able to work well under pressure.
• Must have a positive attitude and be prepared to be hands on.
• Proven experience of working in a kitchen or similar environment for a minimum of 1 year.
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Salary:||£10-12 per hour dependent on experience|
|Contact:||Ben Driver firstname.lastname@example.org|